PRE-PURCHASE TERMITE and TIMBER PEST – INSPECTION and REPORT
This inspection includes the location and identification of termites and borers, as well as the identification of any prior significant timber pest activity.
Steve can also give you advice from the perspective of a builder as to the severity of building damage, and make recommendation’s identifying when specialist engineering assessments are required and otherwise what works are required, by which trades, to undertake rectification, once a further invasive report is conducted.
* Identification of any live, termite or timber pest activity
* Possible identification of previous timber pest activity
* Evidence of past termite or timber pest treatments
* Assessment of conditions affecting the property, which may be conducive to termite activity
* Identification of other timber pest such as woodborer.
All reporting complies with AS4349.3 – 2010 Inspection of Buildings – Timber Pest Inspections.
THE REPORT INCLUDES:
We provide our clients with an easy to read report conducted in accordance with the Australian Standard AS4349.3 – 2010 Inspection of Buildings – Timber Pest Inspections.
THE COST: $ 375.00 Including GST
Thermal imaging technologies are used at no extra cost.
The flat rate is for single dwelling residential buildings only. It does not apply to commercial, industrial or residential buildings with multiple tenancies.